The dorm is a self-owned institution which is governed by a board of directors that composes of representatives from an education-institution in Aalborg Municipality (at this time, AAU), Aalborg Municipality as well as a representative for the donators, which means the companies and organizations that since the dawn of time have given subsidies to the building.
- Bent Sørensen, representative from political party. (president)
- Tobias Kallehauge, president of the tenant council.
- Nora Mogensen, vice president of the tenant council.
- Reidar Kogstad, representative from political party – Social Demokraterne.
- Jens Chr. Kløve, representative from UCN.
- Lene Møller, representative from AKU.
- Bente Sørensen, representative from the bank.
The president of the board of directors and the chairman of the residents committee comprise of a business-committee that handle the dorm’s daily operation.
The dorm’s director participates in the board’s and business-committee’s meeting and has freedom to speak, but no suffrage. In addition, the board of directors advises with information about the dorm’s daily operation.